Kim Kardashian just BLOCKED Meghan Markle on EVERYTHING after a humiliating backstage meltdown at Kris’s 70th!
What was supposed to be a cute selfie moment turned into a full-on diva clash: Meghan allegedly demanded Kim delete a photo because it “made her look old,” Kim refused, Meghan tried to grab the phone, security stepped in… and now Kim has hit the nuclear button – blocked on IG, phone, even iMessage. Kris is “mortified,” Harry stood there frozen, and the entire party saw it go down. The video is already circulating in private group chats…
This is the moment Hollywood officially chose sides. Click before the lawyers kill it →

The fallout from Kris Jenner’s lavish 70th birthday party on November 8, 2025, just went nuclear.
What started as a seemingly harmless powder-room selfie between Kim Kardashian and Meghan Markle has exploded into one of the most talked-about celebrity feuds of the year – with Kim allegedly blocking the Duchess of Sussex on every platform after a backstage confrontation that left guests speechless and Kris Jenner desperately trying to keep the peace.
Eyewitnesses inside Jeff Bezos’s $165 million mansion tell Page Six and The Sun that the incident unfolded around 10:45 p.m. in the private marble bathroom reserved for VIP women.
Kim, 45, in a chrome-plated Mugler gown that reflected every flash, and Meghan, 44, in her high-slit black velvet Stella McCartney, had been posing together for nearly five minutes – laughing, doing the classic over-the-shoulder mirror shot, even swapping compliments about each other’s contour.
Then came the fatal moment.
According to three separate sources who were in the adjacent lounge and heard the entire exchange:
Meghan leaned in to approve the photo on Kim’s iPhone 16 Pro and apparently didn’t like what she saw.
“Delete that one – the angle makes me look 50,” Meghan allegedly said, half-joking but with an edge. Kim laughed it off and replied, “Girl, you look fire – it’s going on my Story.” Meghan reportedly reached for the phone and repeated, louder: “No, seriously, delete it. Now.” Kim pulled the phone back and said, “It’s my phone, my face, my feed – chill.” Meghan then snapped, “Do you know who I am?” Kim, without missing a beat, allegedly responded: “Yeah, and I still don’t delete photos for anyone.”
Security – a mix of Bezos’s private detail and Kardashian muscle – appeared within seconds after a friend texted “911 bathroom.” By the time Kris Jenner rushed in, Kim had already stormed out, phone in hand, and posted the selfie anyway (caption: “Queens only 👑✨”).
The post stayed up for exactly 11 minutes before Kim took it down herself – but not before 42 million people saw it and the internet went into meltdown.
Within an hour, Meghan discovered she had been blocked:
- Instagram (both @kimkardashian and @skims)
- Phone number (iMessage turned grey)
- TikTok
- Even WhatsApp (Kim uses a +44 UK burner for European contacts)
A Kardashian insider told TMZ: “Kim doesn’t play that ‘do you know who I am’ crap. She’s been around actual royalty, dictators, and Kanye – a duchess grabbing for her phone was the last straw.”
Kris Jenner, desperate to avoid a full-blown war, reportedly spent the rest of the night in damage-control mode – pulling Meghan aside for a teary “let’s all calm down” chat while simultaneously texting Kim: “Please unblock her for me, it’s my birthday.”
Harry, who had been chatting with Travis Scott by the bar, allegedly walked in on the tail end and just froze – mouth open, unsure whose side to take. Guests say he eventually ushered Meghan out through a side exit at 11:27 p.m., twenty minutes after the bathroom blow-up.
By morning, the blocks were permanent.
Kim doubled down on her Instagram Stories the next day with a cryptic post: a simple black screen and the words “Some people will never understand boundaries” followed by the shrugging emoji. Fans immediately connected the dots.
Meghan, meanwhile, has gone radio silent – no posts, no statements, no jam giveaways. Sources close to the Sussexes say she’s “absolutely livid” and has already instructed her legal team to explore whether the photo violated California’s right-of-publicity laws (legal experts call that claim “laughable”).
Kris Jenner finally broke her silence on November 16 with a carefully worded Instagram comment under an old photo of her and Meghan from the 2019 People’s Choice Awards: “Love my girls – life’s too short ❤️.” Translation: please stop fighting at my party.
But the damage is done.
Hollywood has officially picked a side – and it’s not the Montecito one.
As one A-list attendee summed it up to Variety: “Kim doesn’t block lightly. When she hits that button, you’re dead to her. Meghan just found out the hard way that in this town, the crown belongs to the Kardashians – not the Sussexes.”
And somewhere in Calabasas, Kim is reportedly laughing with North and Chicago while watching the likes roll in on her unfiltered selfie.
Game, set, block.
